Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||100% New||Application:||Buildings And Projects|
|Type:||Fixed With Tower Head||Max. Load:||10 T|
|Jib Length:||50 M||Tip. Load:||2. 3 T|
|Power supply:||380V/50Hz Or According To Client's Requirements||Mast section:||1.835*1.835*2.5m Or 2*2*3m|
|Electric Box:||Schneider||Power Supply:||380V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 220V/50Hz Or According To Clients Need|
F0 23B Manual Electric Counterweight Tower Crane Fixing Angle Foundation
|Foundation||Well frame, outrigger or base with ballast type|
|Freestanding height||50 meters|
|Max. height||180 meters|
|Max. radius||50 meters|
|Jib end load||2.3 t|
|Max. load||10 t|
|Drum capacity||500 meters|
|Lifting speed||0-100 and 0-50 m/min|
|Slewing speed||0-0.6 r/min|
|Trolley speed||0-60 m/min|
|Power line voltage||380V/50Hz (60Hz) or others|
|Counter weight||Stell-structured frame (without concrete)|
|Mast section||1.835 x 1.835 x 2.5m (block type)|
1. 15 years of experience in supplying new external climbing tower crane with HYCM Brand.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ISO/GOST/CU-TR Certificates.
3. Stationary/Traveling and internal climbing type tower crane are available
4. Impeller blasting/rust protection paint
5. Advanced painting process
6. Strict and experience welding line
7. New designed mast, can be used to Internal and external climbing tower crane
8. Well known brand mechanism system, Schneider Electronic control system, Jjiangte and Jiuhe motor
9. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
10. For warranty, it is 12 months from the B/L date. What's more, some free easy worn spare parts are provided together with the crane.
Our R&D team is made up of the most prestigious, experienced engineers and experts in this field. Our technicians team are all experienced senior mechanicians.
We provide satisfactory service (pre-sale, while-sale, after-sale).
Our professional advice and instruction is always available.
Tower cranes are used extensively in construction and other industry to hoist and move materials. There are many types of tower cranes. Although they are different in type, the main parts are the same, as follows:
Mast: the main supporting tower of the crane. It is made of steel trussed sections that are connected together during installation.
Slewing unit: the slewing unit sits at the top of the mast. This is the engine that enables the crane to rotate.
Operating cabin: the operating cabin sits just above the slewing unit. It contains the operating controls.
Jib: the jib, or operating arm, extends horizontally from the crane. A "luffing" jib is able to move up and down; a fixed jib has a rolling trolley that runs along the underside to move goods horizontally.
Hook: the hook (or hooks) is used to connect the material to the crane. It hangs at the end of thick steel cables that run along the jib to the motor.
Weights: Large concrete counterweights are mounted toward the rear of the mast, to compensate for the weight of the goods lifted.