Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||100% New||Application:||Buildings And Projects|
|Type:||Fixed With Tower Head||Max. Load:||4 T|
|Jib Length:||50 M||Tip. Load:||1.1 T|
|Power supply:||380V/50Hz Or According To Client's Requirements||Mast section:||1.6*1.6*2.5m (blcok Type)|
|Electric Box:||Schneider||Power Supply:||380V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 220V/50Hz Or According To Clients Need|
TC5011 Electric Building Cranes Tower qtz63 30m Free Standing Height
1. Equipped with all kinds of safety devices, including height limiter, radius limiter, load moment limiter, weight limiter and grip block.
2. The tower crane has steady working, high speed and efficiency.
3. Slewing mechanism works together with motor, planet gear speed reducer and slewing arrester for better bearing capacity and steady operation
|Model||QTZ63 (5011) Tower Crane|
|Working Radius (m)||50|
|Max. Load Capacity (T)||4|
|Tip Load (T)||1.1|
|Freestanding height (m)||30|
|Max. Height with anchorages (m)||150|
|Mast Section dimension (m)||1.6×1.6×2.5, square tube 135×10mm|
|Hoisting Mechanis||Speed (m/min)||70/35/7.0, 35/17/3.5|
|Motor power (kw)||18/18/5|
|Slewing Mechanism||Speed (r/min)||0.7/0.35|
|Motor power (kw)||2*3.7|
|Trolleying Mechanism||Speed (m/min)||38.6/25.2|
|Motor power (kw)||1.5/2.2|
|Jacking-up System||Speed (m/min)||0.4|
|Motor power (kw)||4|
|Total Power (kw)||24.9|
|Power Supply||380V/50Hz, 415/50Hz, 220V/60Hz, ect|
The process features
1) Automatic submerged arc welding is adopted in the main section limbs and chord boom. It has high thermal efficiency, high penetration, high production efficiency, while reducing the pores and crack defects, increases the weld strength and the beautiful appearance.
2) We adopt carbon dioxide gas welding; it has heat concentrated, a small welding line, high strength and resistance to rust and crack. it can reduce tress and deformation, it has high strength and resistance to rust and crack.
3) Shot blasting is used for masts to strength the hardness of steel surface; enhance the paint adhesion and prolonging its life