Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||100% New||Application:||Buildings And Projects|
|Type:||Fixed With Tower Head||Max. Load:||8 T|
|Jib Length:||55 M||Tip. Load:||1.3 T|
|Power supply:||380V/50Hz Or According To Client's Requirements||Mast section:||1.833*1.833*2.5 M (blcok Type)|
|Electric Box:||Schneider||Power Supply:||380V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 220V/50Hz Or According To Clients Need|
8T Specifications QTZ80(5513) Manual Tower Crane Construction Cranes Tower
1. External climbing tower cranes are a modern form of balance crane that fixed to the ground on a concrete slab (and sometimes attached to the sides of structures),
2.Tower cranes often give the best combination of height and lifting capacity and are used in the construction of tall buildings.
3. The base is then attached to the mast which gives the crane its height. Further the mast is attached to the slewing unit (gear and motor) that allows the crane to rotate.
4. On top of the slewing unit there are three main parts which are: the long horizontal jib (working arm), shorter counter-jib, and the tower head.
|Model||QTZ80(5513) Tower Crane|
|Working Radius (m)||55|
|Max. Load Capacity (T)||8|
|Tip Load (T)||1.3|
|Free standing height (m)||45|
|Max. Height with anchorages (m)||150|
|Mast Section dimension (m)||1.833×1.833×2.5, square steel 135×12mm|
|Hoisting Mechanism||Speed (m/min)||80/40/8.5 40/20/4.25|
|Motor power (kw)||30/30|
|Slewing Mechanism||Speed (r/min)||0.6|
|Motor power (kw)||2*3.7|
|Trolleying Mechanism||Speed (m/min)||40/20|
|Motor power (kw)||3.3/2.2|
|Jacking-up System||Speed (m/min)||0.4|
|Motor power (kw)||5.5|
|Total Power (kw)||46.2|
1. 15 years of experience in supplying new tower cranes.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ISO/GOST/CU-TR Certificates.
3. Mobile and internal climbing type tower cranes are also available.
4. Impeller blasting and rust protection painting with advanced painting process.
5. Strict and experience welding line
6. New designed mast, can be used to Internal and external climbing tower crane
7. Well known brand mechanism system, Schneider Electronic control system, Jjiangte or Jiuhe motor
8. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
9. For warranty: 12 months from the B/L date.
What's more, some free easy worn spare parts are provided together with the crane.