Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||100% New||Application:||Buildings And Projects|
|Type:||Fixed With Tower Head||Max. Load:||4 T|
|Jib Length:||48 M||Tip. Load:||1.0 T|
|Power supply:||380V/50Hz Or According To Client's Requirements||Mast section:||1.5*1.5*2.2m|
|Color:||Yello, Red Or Others||Main Chord:||160*12mm|
4 tons TC4810 Top Climbing Mini Tower Cranes 380v/50hz Power Civil Projects
1. Fixed Tower Cranes are fixed to the ground on a concrete base
2. The base is connected to the mast sections which offers the crane its height.
3. Further the mast section is attached to the slewing unit (lower slewing table, slewing bearing, upper slewing table and slewing body) that allows the crane to rotate.
4. The slewing unit is connected to three parts which are: horizontal jib / boom, shorter counter-jib, and tower cat.
|Rated Loading Capacity (t)||4|
|Max. Lifting Load (t)||4|
|Tip Load (t)||1.0|
|Max. Lifting Height (m)||120|
|Freestanding height (m)||29|
|Rope length (m)||320|
|Working range (m)||3 to 48|
|Slewing speed (r/min)||0.7/0.35|
|Trolley peed (m/min)||38.6/25.2|
|Jacking-up speed (m/min)||0.4|
|Counter jib length (m)||12.89|
|Power supply||380V/50Hz or according to client's requirements|
|Power Capacity (kw)||24.9|
|Electric switch box||Schneider|
|Hoisting speed (m/min)||(a=2) 64.15/32.57/7.0; (a=4) 32.14/15.60/3.5|
|Main Material (mm)||160*12 /angle steel /Q235B|
|Mast section (m)||1.5*1.5*2.2|
1. Advanced technical parameters, max. Radius is 50m, the static height is 30m, it can reach up to max. height 120m by adding mast sections and anchorages.
2. Various tower crane types, such as stationary, external climbing and internal climbing types, is widely used in different construction sites.
3. Good speed adjusting performance, excellent stability.
4. Simple maintenance and reliable work.
5. Advanced electronic appliances, such as Schneider.
6. Equipped with excellent safety devices produced by world-class technology, including weight limiter, moment limiter, height limiter, radius limiter, slewing limiter, slewing and trolleying brakes.
7. Anti-broken wire rope device and anti-broken shaft device