Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Buildings And Projects||Type:||Fixed With Tower Head|
|Max. Load:||6 T||Jib Length:||55 M|
|Tip. Load:||1.5 T||Power supply:||380V/50Hz Or According To Client's Requirements|
|Mast section:||1.833*1.833*2.5m (Block Type)||Main Chord:||135*12mm (square Tube)|
6t Flat Top Tower Crane PT5515 QTZ80 55 Meters Jib Cranetower
Description of PT5515 Flat Top Tower Crane
This tower cranes are a modern form of balance crane that fixed to the ground on a concrete slab, tower cranes often give the best combination of height and lifting capacity and are used in the construction of tall buildings.
The base is then attached to the mast which gives the crane its height. Further the mast is attached to the slewing unit (gear and motor) that allows the crane to rotate.
On top of the slewing unit there are three main parts which are: the long horizontal jib (working arm), shorter counter-jib.
Specification of PT5515 Flat Top Tower Crane
|Model||QTZ80(PT5515) Topless Tower Crane|
|Working Radius (m)||55|
|Max. Load Capacity (T)||6|
|Tip Load (T)||1.5|
|Free standing height (m)||40|
|Max. Height with anchorages (m)||150|
|Mast Section dimension (m)||1.833×1.833×2.5, square steel 135×12mm|
|Speed (m/min)||(a=2)80/40/8.5; (a=4)40/20/4.25|
|Motor power (kw)||24/24/5.4|
|Motor power (kw)||2*3.7|
|Motor power (kw)||3.3/2.2|
|Motor power (kw)||5.5|
|Total Power (kw)||34.8|
Feature of PT5515 Flat Top Tower Crane
1. For even higher performances, cranes offer new possibilities for operation: saving time and space.
2. Has reduced dimensions in space due to the slewing part without cathead or jib tie bars
3. Smaller overall height, erection operations at a reduced height
4. Easier overflying of obstacles on site (cranes, electricity lines, cables,..)
5. Jib configuration can be changed in the air during evolution of sites
Photos of of PT5515 Flat Top Tower Crane