Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Buildings And Projects||Type:||Fixing Hydraulic Climbing|
|Free Height:||40m||Mast sectioSn:||1.6*3M L46|
|Main Chord:||180*18mm (square Tube)||Color:||Green, Yellow Or Others|
PT5020 Topless Tower Crane Without a Head 50M Boom Length 2.0t tip Load
1.PT5020 Flat Top Tower Crane
2. Type: fixed and external climbing
3. jib length: 50m
4. tip load: 2.0t
5. max.laod: 8t
6.freestanding height: 40m
|ated Lifting Moment||1000KN.m|
|Rated Loading Capacity||8t|
|Max. Lifting Load||8t|
|Max. Lifting Height||150m|
|Free standing height||40m|
|Trolley speed||40/20 m/min|
|Jacking-up speed||0.4 m/min|
|Hoisting speed(m/min)||(a=2)0-80 (a=4)0-40 control with inverter|
|Power supply||380V/50Hz or according to client's requirments|
|Electric switch box||Schneider|
|Main materials||180*18mm angle stee Q355B|
|Mast section dimensions||1.6*1.6*3m|
1. 15 years of experience in supplying new external climbing tower crane with HYCM Brand.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ISO/GOST/CU-TR/ EAC Certificates.
3. Stationary/Traveling and internal climbing type tower crane are available
4. Impeller blasting/rust protection paint
5. Advanced painting process
6. Strict and experience welding line
7. New designed mast, can be used to Internal and external climbing tower crane
8. Well known brand mechanism system, Schneider Electronic control system, Jjiangte and Jiuhe motor
9. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
10. For warranty, it is 12 months from the B/L date. What's more, some free easy worn spare parts are provided together with the crane.
Why choose us
1. A professional tower crane supplier in China with 15 years experience
2. Exported to more than 20 countries with ISO9001 & CE & GOST Certifications
3. Hydraulic self-climbing mechanism
4. Variable-frequency slewing mechanism
5. Varialbe-speed frequency PLC control System
6. Operation data display screen and Safety monitoring system (Black Box)
7. Various safety devices
Mast: the main supporting tower of the crane. It is made of steel trussed sections that are connected together during installation.
Operating cabin: the operating cabin sits just above the slewing unit. It contains the operating controls.
Jib: the jib, or operating arm, extends horizontally from the crane. A "luffing" jib is able to move up and down; a fixed jib has a rolling trolley that runs along the underside to move goods horizontally.
Hook: the hook (or hooks) is used to connect the material to the crane. It hangs at the end of thick steel cables that run along the jib to the motor.
Weights: Large concrete counterweights are mounted toward the rear of the mast, to compensate for the weight of the goods lifted.
1. 3 obstacle lights
2. Height limiter
3. Slewing limiter
4. Range/ trolley limiter
5. Weight limiter
6. Moment limiter
8. Block box(optional)