Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Buildings And Projects||Type:||Without Head|
|Max. Load:||8t||Boom Jib:||198ft|
|Free Height:||45mts||Mast section:||1.835*1.835*2.5m (Block Type)|
|Main Chord:||135*12mm (square Tube)||Color:||Yellow Or Others|
QTZ100 Flattop Tower Crane 198ft Boom Jib 6013 Model Competitive Offer
a. Max. jib length: 60 m
b. Max. lifting capacity: 8 t
c. Max. hoisting capacity at jib tip: 1.3 t
d. Max. lifting moment: 1000 KN.M
e. Max. free-standing height: 45 m
f. Max. working height of anchored crane: 180 m
g. Types of tower crane: stationary crane and outside climbing type. Mobile and inner climbing type are available
|Type||Topless or Flat top no head|
|Max. Lifting Load (t)||8|
|Tip Load (t)||1.3|
|Max. Lifting Height with anchorage (m)||150|
|Free standing height (m)||45|
|Rope length (m)||400|
|Working range (m)||3 to 60|
|Slewing speed (r/min)||0.6|
|Trolley peed (m/min)||40/20|
|Jacking-up speed (m/min)||0.4|
|Counter jib length (m)||15.4|
|Power supply||380V/50Hz or according to client's requirements|
|Power Capacity (KW)||46.2|
|Electric switch box||Schneider|
|Hoisting speed (m/min)||(a=2)0-80; (a=4)0-40|
|Mast section (m)||1.835*1.835*2.5m (135*12mm square steel)|
1. 15 years of experience in supplying new external climbing tower crane with HYCM Brand.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ISO/GOST/CU-TR Certificates.
3. Stationary/Traveling and internal climbing type tower crane are available
4. Impeller blasting/rust protection paint
5. Advanced painting process
6. Strict and experience welding line
7. New designed mast, can be used to Internal and external climbing tower crane
8. Well known brand mechanism system, Schneider Electronic control system, Jjiangte and Jiuhe motor
9. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
10. For warranty, it is 12 months from the B/L date. What's more, some free easy worn spare parts are provided together with the crane.
Why choose us
1. A professional tower crane supplier in China with 15 years experience
2. Exported to more than 20 countries with ISO9001 & CE & GOST Certifications
3. Hydraulic self-climbing mechanism
4. Variable-frequency slewing mechanism
5. Varialbe-speed frequency PLC control System
6. Operation data display screen and Safety monitoring system (Black Box)
7. Various safety devices
Mast: the main supporting tower of the crane. It is made of steel trussed sections that are connected together during installation.
Slewing unit: the slewing unit sits at the top of the mast. This is the engine that enables the crane to rotate.
Operating cabin: the operating cabin sits just above the slewing unit. It contains the operating controls.
Jib: the jib, or operating arm, extends horizontally from the crane. A "luffing" jib is able to move up and down; a fixed jib has a rolling trolley that runs along the underside to move goods horizontally.
Hook: the hook (or hooks) is used to connect the material to the crane. It hangs at the end of thick steel cables that run along the jib to the motor.
Weights: Large concrete counterweights are mounted toward the rear of the mast, to compensate for the weight of the goods lifted.
1. 3 obstacle lights
2. Height limiter
3. Slewing limiter
4. Range/ trolley limiter
5. Weight limiter
6. Moment limiter
8. Block box(optional)