Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||100% New||Application:||Construction Projects And Buildings|
|Type:||Fixed With Hammer Head||Load:||5T|
|Jib Length:||50m||Tip Load:||1.3tons|
|Power supply:||380V/50Hz Or According To Client's Requirements||Mast sectionS:||1.6*1.6*2.5m|
|Electric Box:||Schneider||Power Supply:||380V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 220V/50Hz Or According To Clients Need|
TC5013 Topkit Tower Crane 50M Jib Length 5t Load ISO CE EAC Certificate
1.QTZ63(TC5013) Topkit Tower Crane
2. Type: fixed and external climbing
3. jib length:50m
4. tip load:1.1.3t
5. max.laod: 5t
|Model||QTZ63 (5013) Tower Crane|
|Working Radius (m)||50|
|Max. Load Capacity (T)||5|
|Tip Load (T)||1.3|
|Freestanding height (m)||35|
|Max. Height with anchorages (m)||150|
|Mast Section dimension (m)||1.6×1.6×2.5, square tube 135×10mm|
|Hoisting Mechanis||Speed (m/min)||70/35/7.0, 35/17/3.5|
|Motor power (kw)||18/18/5|
|Slewing Mechanism||Speed (r/min)||0.7/0.35|
|Motor power (kw)||2*3.7|
|Trolleying Mechanism||Speed (m/min)||38.6/25.2|
|Motor power (kw)||1.5/2.2|
|Jacking-up System||Speed (m/min)||0.4|
|Motor power (kw)||4|
|Total Power (kw)||24.9|
|Power Supply||380V/50Hz, 415/50Hz, 220V/60Hz, ect|
1. 15 years of experience in supplying all kinds of tower cranes.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ ISO/ GOST/ CU-TR Certifications.
3. Mobile and internal climbing type tower cranes are also offering.
4. Rost blasting and rust protection painting with advanced painting process.
5. Strict and experience welding line.
6. New designed mast, can be also used to Internal Climbing tower cranes.
7. Well known brand mechanism system, Schneider Electronic control system.
8. Engineers are available to service machinery overseas.
9. For long warranty: 12 months from the B/L date.
besides, some free easy-worn spare parts are provided with the crane.
External climbing tower cranes are a modern form of balance crane that fixed to the ground on a concrete slab (and sometimes attached to the sides of structures), tower cranes often give the best combination of height and lifting capacity and are used in the construction of tall buildings.
The base is then attached to the mast which gives the crane its height. Further the mast is attached to the slewing unit (gear and motor) that allows the crane to rotate.
On top of the slewing unit there are three main parts which are: the long horizontal jib (working arm), shorter counter-jib, and the tower head.
1): Hoist height limit
2): Over speed limit
3): Over load limit
4): Lifting moment limit
5): Slewing angle limit
6): Emergency stop button
7): Obstruction light (tip of jib, tower head)
8): Wind lock device.