Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||100% New||Application:||Buildings And Projects|
|Type:||Fixed With Tower Head||Load:||2 T|
|Jib Length:||30m||Tip Load:||0.8t|
|Power supply:||380V/50Hz Or According To Client's Requirements||Mast section:||1.5*1.5*2.2m|
TC3008 Small Tower Crane Load 2t Jib Length 30m Tip Load 0.8t
1)Advanced technical specifications:
Max. Radius is 30m, the static height is 25m, it can reach up to max. height 60m by adding mast sections and anchorages / tie device.
2) This Small Tower Crane / Mini Tower Crane used for lower story buildings construction, normally 4-10 lays.
3) It adopts internationally well received beautiful shape. Good looks
4) High working speed and excellent speed regulation performance.
5) The cabin / operation room is independently installed externally with good vision and large space.
6) Equipped full sets safety devices so as to ensure reliable working condition of tower crane.
|Rated Lifting Moment||250KN.M|
|Rated Loading Capacity||2t|
|Max. Lifting Load||2t|
|Max. Lifting Height||60m|
|Free standing height||25m|
|Working range||3 to 30m|
|Slewing speed||0.6/0.3 r/min|
|Trolley peed||20/30 m/min|
|Jacking-up speed||0.4 m/min|
|Power supply||380V/50Hz or others|
|Electric switch box||Schneider|
|Hoisting speed||65/32/7 m/min|
|Mast Section||1.5*1.5*2m, 125*10mm /angle steel /Q235B|
1. The External climbing tower cranes is fixed to the ground on a concrete base.
2. The base is then attached to the mast which gives the crane its height.
3. Further the mast is attached to the slewing unit that allows the crane to rotate.
4. On top of the slewing unit there are three main parts which are: the long horizontal jib, shorter counter-jib, and the tower head.
5. The long horizontal jib is the part of the crane that carries the load.
6. The counter-jib carries a counterweight, usually of concrete blocks, while the jib suspends the load to and from the center of the crane.
7. The crane operator either sits in a cab at the top of the tower or controls the crane by radio remote control from the ground. In the first case the operator's cab is most usually located at the top of the tower attached to the turntable, but can be mounted on the jib, or partway down the tower.
8. The lifting hook is operated by the crane operator using electric motors to manipulate wire rope cables through a system of sheaves.
9. The hook is located on the long horizontal arm to lift the load which also contains its motor.