Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||100% New||Application:||Buildings And Projects|
|Type:||Fixed With Tower Head||Max. Load:||4 T|
|Jib Length:||50 M||Tip. Load:||1.0 T|
|Power supply:||380V/50Hz, 220V/60Hz Or According To Clients Needs||Mast section:||1.6*1.6*2.5 M|
|Main Chord:||135*10 Mm (square Tube)|
Cat Head Top Kit Power Line Tower Crane qtz50 Building Lift Safety Equipment
We value our customers; We value our customers’ customers
HYCM-TOWER CRANE Focus on superior products (tower crane) and perfect service
a. Max. jib length: 50m
b. Max. lifting capacity: 4t
c. Max. hoisting capacity at jib tip: 1.0t
d. Max. lifting moment: 500 t.m
e. Max. free-standing height: 30m
f. Max. working height of anchored crane: 120m
g. Types of tower crane: fixed with outer side climbing type / inner climbing type and mobile type
|Model||QTZ50 (5010) Tower Crane|
|Type||Topkit / Cat Head|
|Working Radius (m)||50|
|Max. Load Capacity (T)||4|
|Tip Load (T)||1.0|
|Freestanding height (m)||29|
|Max. Height with anchorage (m)||120|
|Mast Section dimension (m)||1.6×1.6×2.5, Square 135×10mm|
|Motor power (kw)||15/15/4|
|Motor power (kw)||3.7|
|Motor power (kw)||2.2/1.5|
|Motor power (kw)||4|
|Total Power (kw)||24.9|
|Power Supply||380V/50Hz or according to clients needs|
1. The External climbing tower cranes is fixed to the ground on a concrete base.
2. The base is then attached to the mast which gives the crane its height.
3. Further the mast is attached to the slewing unit that allows the crane to rotate.
4. On top of the slewing unit there are three main parts which are: the long horizontal jib, shorter counter-jib, and the tower head.
5. The long horizontal jib is the part of the crane that carries the load.
6. The counter-jib carries a counterweight, usually of concrete blocks, while the jib suspends the load to and from the center of the crane.
7. The crane operator either sits in a cab at the top of the tower or controls the crane by radio remote control from the ground. In the first case the operator's cab is most usually located at the top of the tower attached to the turntable, but can be mounted on the jib, or partway down the tower.
8. The lifting hook is operated by the crane operator using electric motors to manipulate wire rope cables through a system of sheaves.
9. The hook is located on the long horizontal arm to lift the load which also contains its motor.