Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Buildings And Projects
|380V/60Hz, 380V/50Hz Or Others
|After Sale Service:
|Engineers Available To Service Overseas
Mini 700kg Load Inner Climbing Tower Crane 9mts Jib Length CIF Brazil
1. Model: QT10 Inner Climbing Tower Crane
2. Type: fixed and inner climbing
3. Jib length: 9m
4. Load: 0.7t
5. Mast Section height: 10m
Specification of Small Internal Climbing Tower Crane
|Rated Lifting Moment
|Rated Loading Capacity
|Mast section height
|Max. Lifting Height
|380V/50Hz or others
|Electric switch box
Description of Small Internal Climbing Tower Crane
1. QT10 tower crane belong to upper-swing hydraulic inner climbing tower crane with horizontal jib.
2. All kinds of performance parameters and technical items are up to or better than the National Standard.
3. The max radius is 6m. Independent loading-lifting height is 10m. Max. climbing loading-lifting height is 60m. The rated load moment is 10KN.m.
If the buyer needs help in the period of fixing, the seller will send one technician to the buyer’s place to guide the installation until the crane installation is completed, but no more than 15 working days The buyer is in charge of the visa, round-trip tickets, accommodation.
The buyer shall pay 50-80 US dollars every day to the technician as allowance.
The seller is not responsible for the maintenance of the vulnerable components, but can supply free replacement together with the crane.
If the buyer operates the products confirming to the requirements in the service manual, non- vulnerable parts accrues problem found the manufactory will help buyer mend or change the broken accessories within one year.
The seller is not responsible for any accident or damage to the tower crane caused by user’s failure to do regular maintenance or to follow the safety procedures provided in Manual.
We promise that any of your inquiry will be respond in 24 hours!
Produce process of Small Internal Climbing Tower Crane
Raw Material - Cutting - Welding - Shot Blasting - Assembling - Painting
More Photos of Small Internal Climbing Tower Crane