Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||100% New||Application:||Dismantle Inner Tower Crane|
|Type:||Fixed With Tower Head||Load:||8tons|
|Luffing Boom:||99ft||Tip. Load:||2.3t|
|Industry Power:||3800volts 50hrz Or According To Client's Requirements||Color:||Yellow Or According To Clients Need|
QD3023 Derrick Crane 99ft Luffing Boom 8tons Load Export to Cambodia
1.QD80(3023) Derrick Tower Crane
2. Type: fixed
3. jib length: 30m
4. tip load: 2.3t
5. max.laod: 8t
|QD3023 Derrick Crane Specification|
|Rated Lifting Moment||800KN.m|
|Rated Loading Capacity||8t|
|Max. Lifting Load||8t|
|Max. Lifting Height||150m|
|Jib length / Span||30m|
|Working range||3 to 30m|
|Trolleying speed||0-10 m/min|
|Luffing speed||0-80 0-40 m/min|
|Power supply||380V/50Hz or others|
|Electric switch box||Schneider|
|Slewing bearing model||1250.45|
(1) Reasonable structure for less costing and maintenance.
(2) Favorable performance to improve your working capacity.
(3) Smooth starting and stopping to improve you security sense.
(4) Low noise, commodious cabin and good view can make you happiness operating and accurate operating.
(5) Credible electric parts to guarantee the crane safety in operating.
(1) Weight overload protection device
(2) Lifting height limit device
(3) Voltage lower protection function
(4) Phase sequence protection function
(5) Emergency stop function
Good quality is assured by advanced manufacturing technology. And all products will be checked by our quality-control manager.
We provide standard, strong, protective package for our products to prevent it from outer damage.
For our tower crane, we provide 1 year warranty period and quick replace service.
------The Fastest Reply
Detailed information,specific model and price of products will be provided quickly after receiving inquiry.
1. The Derrick cranes is fixed to the roof.
2. The base is then attached to the slewing unit that allows the crane to sewing.
3. On top of the slewing unit there are two main parts which are: the long jib, shorter counter-jib,
4. The long jib is the part of the crane that carries the load.
5. The crane operator either sits in a cab at the top of the tower or controls the crane by radio remote control from the ground.
6. The lifting hook is operated by the crane operator using electric motors to manipulate wire rope cables through a system of sheaves.
Why chose US
Good Quality: Gotten certification of ISO
Best price: Best offer with suitable payment terms.
Good Sale Service: Technician provided to assistant installment, ect.( Buyer bear the fee).
Delivery on Time: Report order progress. Make sure Delivery on time.
Warranty: Provide a warranty of 12 months from the bill date.