Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||100% New||Application:||Buildings And Projects|
|Type:||Fixed With Tower Head||Max. Load:||6 T|
|Jib Length:||56 M||Tip. Load:||1.2 T|
|Power supply:||380V/50Hz Or According To Client's Requirements||Mast section:||1.6*1.6*2.5 M (blcok Type)|
|Electric Box:||Schneider||Power Supply:||380V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 220V/50Hz Or According To Clients Need|
QTZ80 Hammer-head Electric Tower Crane 56m jib ISO CE GOST EAC Certification
1. The Fixed Tower crane base fixed to the ground on a concrete foundation
2. The base is then attached to the mast sections which gives the crane its height.
3. Further the mast is attached to the slewing unit that allows the crane to slewing.
4. The horizontal jib (working arm) is the part of the crane that carries the load.
5. The counter-jib carries a counterweight while the jib suspends the load to and from the center of the crane.
6. The crane operator usually stay in the cabin at the top of the tower.
7. The lifting hook is operated by the operator using electric motors to manipulate wire rope cables through a system of sheaves which lift the building materials
|Foundation||fixed or mobile|
|Freestanding height||40 meters|
|Max. height||150 meters|
|Max. radius||56 meters|
|Jib end load||1.2 t|
|Max. load||6 T|
|Drum capacity||400 meters|
|Lifting speed||2r=80/40/8.5 4r=40/20/4.25 m/min|
|Slewing speed||0.6 r/min|
|Trolley speed||40/20 m/min|
|Power line voltage||380V/50Hz (60Hz)|
|Counter weight||Steel-structured frame (without concrete)|
|Mast section||1.68 x 1.68 x 2.5 m (135*12 square steel)|
This tower crane with tower head which connects with jib and counter-jib by tie bars, gives tower crane stronger structure and stable working condition. Besides, It’s the most popular type at home and abroad with cheap cost.
Four Mechanisms ( Hoisting mechanism, Slewing mechanism, trolleying mechanism and hydraulic climbing mechanism) work together to control the tower crane operation.
Equipped with full safety device to avoid over-weight loading, over-speed and over-torque, so that it is with good speed-control capacity, satisfactory operating stability and high work efficiency.
They can be widely used for construction of high-rise buildings, bridge and tower-like buildings.