Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||100% New||Application:||Buildings And Projects|
|Jib Length:||60mts||Tip. Load:||1.2t|
|Power supply:||380V/50Hz Or According To Client's Requirements||Mast section:||1.6*1.6*2.5 M (blcok Type)|
|Electric Box:||Schneider||Power Supply:||380V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 220V/50Hz Or According To Clients Need|
QTZ6012 Self Rise Topkit Tower Crane Max.Load 6tons Jib Length 60mts
1.TC6012 Topkit Tower Crane
2. Type: fixed and external climbing
3.Working jib length: 60m
4. Tip load: 1.2t
5. Max.laod: 6t
|Rated Lifting Moment||800KN.m|
|Rated Loading Capacity||6t|
|Max. Lifting Load||6t|
|Max. Lifting Height||150m|
|Free standing height||40m|
|Trolley speed||40/20 m/min|
|Jacking-up speed||0.4 m/min|
|Hoisting speed||(a=2)80/40/20; (a=4)40/20/4.25|
|Power supply||380V/50Hz or others|
|Electric switch box||Schneider|
|Main materials||135*12mm/square tube/Q345B|
|Mast section dimensions||1.833*1.833*2.5m|
The process features
1) Automatic submerged arc welding is adopted in the main section limbs and chord boom. It has high thermal efficiency, high penetration, high production efficiency, while reducing the pores and crack defects, increases the weld strength and the beautiful appearance.
2) We adopt carbon dioxide gas welding; it has heat concentrated, a small welding line, high strength and resistance to rust and crack. it can reduce tress and deformation, it has high strength and resistance to rust and crack.
3) Shot blasting is used for masts to strength the hardness of steel surface; enhance the paint adhesion and prolonging its life
1. The Fixed Tower crane base fixed to the ground on a concrete foundation
2. The base is then attached to the mast sections which gives the crane its height.
3. Further the mast is attached to the slewing unit that allows the crane to slewing.
4. The horizontal jib (working arm) is the part of the crane that carries the load.
5. The counter-jib carries a counterweight while the jib suspends the load to and from the center of the crane.
6. The crane operator usually stay in the cabin at the top of the tower.
7. The lifting hook is operated by the operator using electric motors to manipulate wire rope cables through a system of sheaves which lift the building materials